Sunday, February 3, 2008

Food Superstar


My birthday was last week and my wife took me to a great steak restaurant in New York called Choice Meats. I had one of the best steaks I have ever had and had the opportunity to meet one of my true hero's Guy Fieri of the Food Channel Show "Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives". OK I am busted that I watch the food channel but I never liked it until I saw Guys show. He show cases local places that have a a mythology and serve great down to earth food. Guy was really fun and we had a great time. I know you are asking "What in the f*#k does this have to do with GZ Guitars? This guy is like a rock star of food. I always like to tell people about cool stuff I hear about and you will never know what I am talking about unless you check out his show. It is on Monday through Friday at 10pm Sat at 1:30pm and Sunday 10am. I have posted his website on my links so check him out and go wild.