Sunday, February 3, 2008

Stevie Ray Vaughn- Great Tribute



I am always surprised about all of the great people & cool things I run across while I am out representing GZ Guitars. I believe that Stevie Ray Vaughn was one of the greatest of guitarists of all time. I recently was given a book about Stevie that I think every fan should read. It was written by Cutter Brandenburg (Mr Cee)who was a friend of Stevies growing up in Dallas and worked as his equipment & road managers during the early days of his career before he became an international superstar. He also worked with a long list of great bands through out his career. The book is filled with personal stories and photos of his time with Stevie and other famous musicians. If you are a guitar player, SRV fan or rock & roller who is interested in how it was "Back In the Day" order this book. I have posted Cutters website to order books in my links. He was kind enough to sign a copy for me. This is a unique and will SRV collectors piece so don't miss out.