Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Gibson Custom Jimmy Page Les Paul Custom



My passion is custom guitars. Today my friend & Guitar Guru Mike Bisulca, Asst. Manager of Springfield, New Jersey Guitar Center, invited me to check out the just released Gibson Custom Shop Jimmy Page Les Paul Custom (see photo of Mike & I with the "Black Beauty"). Recently, seen in all of the guitar magazines it is a exact replica of a guitar Jimmy had stolen when he was touring with Led Zepplin in 1970. It was built to Jimmys personal specifications. In March 2007 I had the opportunity to purchase one of the Jimmy Page Custom Shop Doubleneck guitars(see photo with Gibson VP Brett Arney). So I can tell you these guitars are the best Gibson Custom Shop puts out and the top of the market collectors pieces. If you are interested in one of these call Mike at (973) 921-0677 and he can get you set up. Mike is my go to guy at Guitar Center.